Call Recorder – SKVALEX is intended for automatic call recording. The app provides functionality to record both sides on devices with such support. But some devices don’t have 2-way call recording support, or have issues with Bluetooth recording.
Also, the app provides wide functionality to manage recordings:
– Search recordings
– Conversion from one format to another (e.g WAV to FLAC/OPUS/MP3/etc.)
– Adding notes to recorded files
– In-call control button while call recording: you can easily start/stop recording during a call
– Enter to the app using password (or fingerprint)
– Auto clean-up – automatically removes old recordings according to rules set by you. Starred recordings ignored.
– Exceptions: you may set up phone numbers, contacts or groups for specific actions, like always record or do not
– Filename template: you can easily change structure of created files
– Cloud backup support
– Playback recording over main speaker or handset speaker
– Access recording from within contact info
– Call confirm: the app will ask you whether you want to make a call or not
– After call actions dialog: the app will ask what to do with a recorded call
– Vibrate on call start/end
To comply with the new Play Store policy:
– this version cannot detect phone numbers
– this version doesn’t have call confirm option
In case of problems, contact me via email.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com