Car Assistant is an alarm system that consists of a small electronic
device called DS1, which is placed in your car and a free mobile app.
The DS1 sensor has a constant, remote connection with our server and app
via mobile networks. This way, the user gets multiple features:
– theft alarm with a map – if the car moves without your permission, you
will immediately get an alert about possible theft with precise location
on a map. If necessary, you can immediately call the police and tell
them the current location
– accident detection system which notifies of possible collisions – if
the sensors detect excessive stress that could be caused by a car
accident, the system will notify you and people you choose
– warnings about low battery voltage – the system notifies you of
excessive voltage drops
– the parental controls – give ability to enable notifications in case a
speed limit of your choice is exceeded
– important date reminders – take care of your car. The app will remind
you of upcoming regulatory checks, checkup appointments or insurance
– map and navigation – features also help you find your car in a parking
lot or in an unknown town
– ignition blockade – since today you can remotely disable your car
– the possibility to connect an external device, e. g. a car alarm
– DETECTION OF THE TYPE DRIVING (Private/Service)
– From now on you do not have to enter the area code when you login. The application will fill it for you, so you login with just a plain phone number.
– UI improvements.
– Possibility to set periodic inspection interval to any number of kilometers (freely definable).
Uploaded September 04, 2019 15:36
Filesize 9.2 MB
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com