Play piano as in real life! You start with a few instruments, but you will unlock more by achieving challenges or mastering keyboard lessons. It’s perfect for beginners: display the chord names on the keys, take lessons. Practice in public transportation using head phones. And if you invented a nice song, you can record it with all features you have used – effects, change in volume, pitch bend etc, and upload it to the charts!
Also professionals will have fun with the keyboard: you can fine tune it so it can play along other instruments. You can combine two instruments to a new one to achieve amazing new sounds, you can split the keyboard to play bass with your left hand and piano on the right hand.
Right now (and growing) there are 18 instruments you can unlock: grand piano, organ, synthesizer, voice, choir, guitar, sitar, oud, finger bass, synth bass, e-bass, e-guitar, melodica, trumpet, saxophone, Bali flute, violine, cello and Thai angklung!
– fix key size bug
– new bass lines & bass edit feature!
– fixed no notifications on Android 8.0 and 9.0 (2nd fix)
– added ability to load more than 50 songs or favs in an author’s profile.
– lessons now give double gold reward
– now both landscape directions possible for people who hate having their charging cable on the wrong side 😉
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com