The Naim app is the ultimate remote control for your home hi-fi system, enabling you to have millions of songs at your fingertips. Enjoy instant playback through your connected Naim devices – from legacy products to the very latest releases – no matter what room they’re in.
Simple and intuitive set up:
• Set up new devices seamlessly with the Naim set up process.
Orchestrate your music:
• Control all functions and settings of your devices remotely.
Fill your house with sound:
• Use the Naim multiroom system to stream your favourite music throughout the house or have a different playlist in each room.
Stream entire libraries of music:
• Playback to your Naim devices through a great number of sources such as TIDAL, Spotify, UPnP and iRadio.
Play your way:
• The straightforward user interface makes it incredibly easy to play, create playlists and adjust play queues while providing extended artist information.
Customise your experience:
• Adjust room compensation and display illumination settings for the Mu-so range.
The Naim app works with all of the following Naim network-connected digital music players connected to a Wi-Fi network:
• Mu-so Qb
• Uniti Core
• Uniti Atom
• Uniti Nova
• Uniti Star
• ND 555
• ND 5 XS2
• NDX 2
• UnitiQute 2
• NaimUniti 2
• ND5 XS
• NAC-N 172 XS
• NAC-N 272
We update the app regularly with new features, performance improvements and bug fixes. The latest version:
– Improves the instructions when performing a firmware update.
– Improves the layout for Bluetooth connections.
– Improves search layout and functionality.
– Fixes an issue where the first track of a UPnP playlist may not play.
Your feedback is important to us, please visit www.naimaudio.com/customer-support for more information and how to get in touch.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com