Obd Mary is a car diagnostic scanner, gauge dashboard and trip computer with a number of cool features.
1. You need ELM327 Bluetooth or Wi-Fi adapter to connect to a vehicle using this application.
2. Your vehicle can contain some ECUs (electronic control modules), so don’t forget to check all ECUs.
3. ELM adapters version 2.1 are often can be corrupted, so try to choose version 1.5 if you have a chose.
Quick start guide
1. Download the app
2. Plug in ELM327 adapter into 16-pin diagnostic connector in your vehicle
3. Switch ON ignition
4. Discover your Bluetooth ELM adapter in your Android device settings
5. Select discovered ELM327 adapter in the app settings
6. Try to connect!
You can read and reset trouble codes from OBD2 compliant control units. Can see fault codes descriptions and search it in internet just by click. Freeze-frame data can be read in case if DTC is activated. You can read live parameters like speed, RPM, MAF, coolant temperature.
Use our OBD2 app as a gauge dashboard. Create your own set of gauges. You can customize approximately all gauge parameters(sizes, colors, positions of stroke, arrow, texts, labels, backgrounds and etc.) Resize and move gauge in edit mode to desired place just using your fingers. Enjoy your style!
Track your trips with our Obd Mary app and ELM327 adapter. Keep the adapter connected all the time inside your car and the app connects to your vehicle and log your trip data:
– trip time;
– fuel consumption;
– fuel cost;
– average speed;
– max speed and etc.
Buy the full version of the Obd Mary app and get full functionality without an ads. When you are buying the app you support future development and support. Thank you.
Contact developer: Fill free to contact us using appropriate button on the main app screen. Use email channel.
Added Trip logs report
Share Trip logs report
Added language selection
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com