Ace Stream Engine is an utility that uses the most advanced P2P technologies for efficient data storage and transfer.
This application acts solely as a decentralized CDN system node and serves as the media stream manager, for its use by third-party services and applications (via API), in order to be able to deliver content to theirs users, over the Ace Stream and BitTorrent protocols. Information about the API is available here: http://wiki.acestream.org.
Attention! Ace Stream Engine does not contain any video and audio content, as well as links to content, and does not provide any sources for its receipt. Therefore, please install and use this application only if you clearly understand why do you need it.
* A major optimization of connections handling module is done, which is aimed at improving the stability of the stream during playback
* Fixed bug in engine which caused speed drop and stopping of playback after some time of watching broadcast
* Fixed problem in LibVLC HLS module, which caused unexpected player closing during playback
* Fixed bug: engine failed to start when main port was busy
* Fixed bug (possible crash in player since 22.214.171.124)
Developer INNOVATIVE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Uploaded March 25, 2019 13:48
Filesize 64.7 MB
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com