Download All Files is a powerful download manager.
It helps you download files quickly and reliably to your Android device. It is free and easy to use.
• Reliable file downloads
• Prioritize your downloads with download queue
• Pause/resume downloads
• Continue disconnected downloads
• It lets you save nearly all types of files from the web, so you can open them in different apps or on your computer
Note: Download All Files supports downloading regular files, both small and large. However, it does NOT support downloading YouTube videos or other streaming media like movies and music.
How to use it:
You can start download by pressing the file you want to download in your web browser. In some cases you might need to long press the link and choose “Share Link” followed by “Download All FIles”.
• Built-in browser (simple click OR long press then “Share Link” -> “Download All Files”)
• Chrome (simple click OR long press then “Copy link address”, then go to Download All Files and press the + button, the address should paste automatically)
• Dolphin (simple click OR long press then “Share Link” -> “Download All Files”)
• Skyfire (long press then “Share Link” -> “Download All Files”)
• Firefox (long press then “Share Link” -> “Download All Files”)
Welcome to the next generation of Download All Files.
The app has been completely rewritten to look great and work great.
* new user interface using Material Design
* new, faster, more reliable download engine
* support for Android 9
* help pages describing how to integrate with Chrome Browser
Developer MDJ Software
Uploaded June 29, 2019 13:01
Filesize 2.4 MB
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com