This not-to-be-missed app is the Mobile Visual Pronunciation Aid for both teachers and students who wish to learn & teach Pronunciation to the core as it uses a unique approach unmatched by any other programs in existence on the marketplace.
While other Pronunciation products rely on solely mimicking of sounds, this app gives you a close-up view of mouth formation, tongue position & so its movements when pronouncing each target sound using visual aids (a facial front-view video, a facial 45-degree side-view video & a real-time moving cross section of a tongue ) for you not only to HEAR but also be able to “SEE” how the sound is spoken.
Among all the language learning apps here, The Ultimate Pinyin/French/Korean/Japanese/English Pronunciation Training Software probably strikes the best balance between LEARNING LANGUAGES while still HAVING FUN, like a game.
The app rewards you and incentivizes you with our digital currency. This way, you will earn more coins that you could use to practice the language, level up faster, unlock exclusive rewards, in-app items and all features inside, of your choice for FREE.
– It incorporates a way for you to record yourself speaking the language. Check your mouth position in a mirror mode ( video recorder).
– Your recording will be automatically replayed & compared to that of the native speaker.
– We compare your pronunciation to data from millions of native speaker samples to see where you get stuck.
– We then score your recordings and IDENTIFY what goes wrong (if any) & give you the most accurate, personalized feedback on your progressions as much as possible.
• WHAT YOU’LL GET:
• A Facial Side-View Video
See a facial 45-degree side-view video of a real person articulating a specific sound.
• A Facial Front-View Video
See a front-facing video of a real person articulating a specific sound.
• A real-time moving cross section of a tongue
See detailed animation of proper lips, teeth formation, tongue position & its movement to produce a certain sound.
• Audio examples provided with the target sound coming at the beginning/in the middle or at the end of the words.
Light Version !
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com