Change your GPS location using this simple app. Set a marker/pin on the map using a long press (same as Google Maps). This is to prevent accidental location changes and you can also double tap to zoom in/out on the map.
Will also keep working if you reboot your phone. To turn it off just tap on the Stop button.
This tool is useful for some apps where you can change your location and explore new places.
What is Mock locations? Mock locations is a hidden setting in Developer options in the Android operating system that allows a device owner to set any GPS location for testing purposes. To enable Developer options go to your device Settings – About and tap Build number 7 times. This may be different on some devices, in this case you have to search how to do it for your device. Please use caution by not changing other system settings.
* Please note that this app does not change your IP address, this is not a VPN. Applications/websites that check your location based on your IP address may still detect your real location.
* Now you can access the Android system Developer options from the menu in the lower right.
* Now it works in Battery saving mode too (no GPS), so all Location modes work now. Update: due to some recent changes to Google Play services this may not work anymore.
* Now it can work as a system app as well without needing to enable mock locations (this feature only works on Android Lollipop and below). Please search how to make it a system app as it can be different for each device. Also please note that this is a power user feature and we are not responsible if you cause any problems to your device in the process of making it a system app. Unless you want to run it as a system app or you run Android Marshmallow and above, you will need to enable mock locations on your device from Developer options for the app to work.
* Please note: to disable mock locations on your device you will need to do it from Developer options. You normally do not need to disable it back, but some apps may not like it that you have it enabled, as they can detect this. The app does not change anything on your phone by itself, it simply asks you to go and enable mock locations and the Location in order for it to work and it is impossible for it to undo these changes as they have to be done manually. Also it is best to tap on the Stop button before you uninstall this app to get your real location back as soon as possible.
If you’re going to rate it low, please tell us why, if there is a bug, we will fix it as soon as possible. Also if you want to cheat in a game and the game does not allow that, you do it at your own risk and we are not responsible for it.
Please use this app responsibly.
Please consider reviewing this app again if all the issues have been fixed. If there are any more problems, they will be fixed as soon as possible if you let us know.
– Bug fixes.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com