The fastest PS2 emulator in global. The only PS2 emulator on Android. Just like using PPSSPP emulator to run PSP games on the smartphone, you can also use the DamonPS2 emulator to run PS2 video games. The DamonPS2 emulator can smoothly run PS2 video games on Snapdragon 835845 smartphones (such as Samsung Galaxy S9S8Note8) and is compatible with more than 90% of PS2 games (with a few graphics bugs).
In the 13965 PS2 games, DamonPS2 emulator can run more than 90% of PS2 games (with few graphics bugs). And, DamonPS2 emulator is perfectly compatible with more than 20% of PS2 games.
Differences between This version and Pro version:
Important statement: After you purchase a Pro license in the DamonPS2 free version, you enjoy the advanced feature, compared to the purchase of the paid download DamonPS2 Pro on other Google Play Page, there is no difference between the two.
Of course, you can also use the free version of DamonPS2 without paying. But the free version has some functional limitations. The differences between paid and free are as follows:
* Whether to inserting ads before the PS2 game starts.
* Whether to support 1080p / 720p HD rendering.
* Whether to support gamepad hardware.
* Whether to support save game-progress by the memory card.
* Whether to support more real-time game-progress-slot to store more game progress.
* Whether to support cheat-codes.
Payment is very cost effective.
We will release updated versions every 2~3 weeks. Unlike PPSSPP emulator, currently, the state of DamonPS2 emulator is still in early stages. For more information, please access our official website.:
Supported Feature :
– Supported 2X~5X PS2 Resolution (1080p HD)
– Supported Widescreen Games (16:9)
– Supported Gamepad – Similar to PPSSPP Emulator
– Supported Skip BIOS boot game
– Supported Multi-threading Acceleration – Exceed PPSSPP
– Supported NEON Acceleration – Similar to PPSSPP
– Supported Multi-format game ROM, Include: -.isobinimgnrg
Future Support New Feature :
– Future Support Cheat-Code
– Future Support Frame-Skip
– Future Support No-BIOS file startup game ROM – Similar to PPSSPP Emulator
– Future Support 16:9 Mode
– Future Support Mipmap
– Future Support Gamepad Vibration – Exceed PPSSPP Emulator
– Future Support ImportExport MemoryCard file (Compatible Pcxs2 )
– Future Support Acceleration of MEPG2, ARM-v8, Vulkan API
– Future support 95% of PS2 games are perfectly compatible
In the future, DamonPS2 will run the game 2x~10x faster than the current frame rate. If you want new features to be realized faster, please fund us with your purchase!
Hardware Request :
– Android 5.0 +
– OpenGL ES 3.0 +
About Game ROMs and BIOS :
Due to legal restrictions, we will not provide any game ROM and BIOS image to players.
After one year, for an Android phone with a higher hardware configuration than the Snapdragon 660, DamonPS2 will run 90% of PS2 games with near full framerate (50FPS+). Also, DamonPS2 will run 90% of PS2 games with near perfect compatibility (no graphics errors).
Therefore, the best combinations of emulators in the mobile phone are the DamonPS2 emulator and PPSSPP emulator. They are PS2 emulator and PSP emulator respectively. Note: The DamonPS2 emulator is not a PSP emulator.
If you want to increase the game framerate by 10~40%, delete “Thermal Engine” file in the android system.
If you want to help us translate DamonPS2 from English into your native language, please email me: DamonPS2@outlook.com
ppsspp is a game sogewear.
ppsspp is a game sogewear
DamonPS2 is not:
– PSP emu
– PSP emulator
DamonPS2 obtained copyright in P.R.China. All Rights Reserved.
DamonPS2 v2.5.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* To 3D games of PS2 games, the 90% graphical texture bugs were fixed,
*To a few PS2 games, the frame rate of the game is increased by 20%~50%
* Next time update, we will release version 3.0 to increase the frame rate of more PS2 games. For different PS2 games, in the v3.0 version, the frame rate will increase by 30%~800% (1.3x ~ 8x).
Note : The new version APP will automatically crash on the android phone of the Xposed framework.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com