!!!NOW WITH FULL ANDROID MARSHMALLOW SUPPORT!!!
THIS APP WILL HELP FIX THE LOW VOLUME ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH THE NEXUS 5™
WILL ONLY WORK ON THE NEXUS 5™, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSTALL TO OTHER DEVICES
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW NEXUS 5X
PRO Version has same functionnality as the FREE version.
Advantages of PRO version
– No ADS
– You help support my work
– You have my eternal gratitude
– You feel so much better about yourself
– I can buy myself half a cup of coffee (to help me stay alert while working on the app of course)
Thank you for your support
– This app is only meant to be used on the Nexus 5™ running Marshmallow, Lollipop, 4.4.4, 4.4.3, 4.4.2 and L PREVIEW
– Requires a custom recovery (Tested with TWRP and CWM)
– Backup First
– App will ask for root if you use the “Reboot to recovery button”
I will not be held responsible if you damage your speakers, your device or your ears. Use at your own risk.
Please don’t enter absurd values, try to stick with the in-app recommendations.
This app is not your standard volume booster app which will usually distort the audio. It will modify your mixer_paths.xml file with the values you entered.
You can modify Speaker and Headphone volumes seperately.
Full instructions: http://www.pc-rev.com/instructions.html
1- Enter desired volume values.
2- Hit “Save”
3- Hit “Reboot to Custom Recovery” (requires root, if you dont have root, reboot into recovery as you normally would)
4- Install /sdcard/N5VolumeBoost.zip via Custom Recovery
For more information check out my XDA Developers thread [http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/app-nexus-5-real-volume-booster-t2688313]
Nexus 5™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
2.1.4: Minor error in displayed text
2.1.3: The last update prevented users with Marshmallow to save the file. This new version will ask for permission when running the app.
2.1.2: Possible fix for black screen that affected some phones on Android 6.0.1
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com