This App is designed to reach God’s children across the globe with the undiluted truth of God’s Holy Word.
• Attractive easy to read format.
• Click on various topics to study and share.
• Press search button to easily find topics.
• Click on Bible text in a lesson to verify Bible quotation.
• Download PDF of lessons unto your local device.
• Scroll down to the end of a lesson to join our various social media networks.
• Lessons under Upcoming Bible Series are not yet activated. They will be uploaded when they are ready.
• Inspirational Articles
• Health and Wellness
• Spirit of Prophecy
• Sharing Hope
• Many of the features under Bible Study are also integrated in the Devotions, Inspirational Articles, and Health and Wellness sections of the App. The Spirit of Prophecy segment contains several inspirational books from E. G. White. The Sharing Hope segment contains several inspirational books from various authors that you can read and share.
• Inspirational Television: Click to watch live Inspirational Television Networks such as Hope Channel, Hope Channel Africa, 3ABN, Amazing Discoveries TV, and Amazing Facts TV.
• Audio Podcast: Click to Listen Live or Download several Audio Sermons from Pr. Charles D. Brooks, Adventist World Radio (AWR) and Voice of Hope Media (VOH).
Four different Adventist PowerPoint Resources have been made available to help pastors, evangelists and teachers to easily share various Bible topics with diverse groups of people.
The WTM App comes with inbuilt open software KJV Bible that will enable you to easily verify a Bible quotation without having to go online.
When you open the Bible Study or Blog section of the App, you will find a white search button fixed in a black round background on the down right corner of the App. You can use this button to easily find various Bible topics of interest.
When you open a particular write-up in the Bible Study or Blog section of the App, you will find a share button on the top right corner. Press on the button to share the write-up through various accessible social media networks. You can also long press in the write-up, select all, copy and then paste to share.
The Mobile App has one major navigator that can be activated by pressing the menu button or swiping from the left edge of your screen.
DOWNLOADING FILES LOCALLY
• To download any file, just press on the download icon on the far right side of the file to download. When a file is downloaded, it will display a different icon from the main download icon.
• If you wish to download a Spirit of Prophecy file, just press on the file to download. A downloaded S. O. P. file will show a green colour. To view the contents of your downloaded files, you will need to install an external mobile office software such as WPS.
• To delete any downloaded file, open the App, and go to the particular file. Swipe the file from right to left, and then press on the red delete button that is displayed to delete.
• To delete an S. O. P. file, long press on the file to open a dialog box for delete. You can then press on the YES button to delete.
Several slide pictures with inspirational Bible quotes have been positioned on the main interface of the App. You may scroll through the slide pictures to read and ponder over the Bible texts. It is our prayer that the Lord will use these inspirational Bible quotes to encourage you, and also deepen your faith in Him.
This App comes with three alerts:
• 777 Prayer Alerts. This alert shows up at 7:00 am and 7:00 pm. The alert serves as a reminder for us to join the prayer chain of God’s people around the globe.
• Daily Bible Reading Alert.
• Weekly S. O. P. Reading Alerts.
WTM: PREPARING GOD’S PEOPLE FOR THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
• Six new Bible series
• Several new devotions and articles
• PowerPoint resources for pastors, evangelists and teachers
• Inspirational slide pictures
• Audio sermons from Charles D. Brooks
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com